A Unique Collegial Professional Group
- AOOP can be an important resource for physicians who are veterans in the field as well as those who would like to become active in this specialty
- Access to professional development and educational opportunities and sponsored or co-sponsored by AOOP
- Networking with experts in organizational and occupational psychiatry
- Listing in the AOOP Online Membership Directory
- Annotated bibliographies
- Your dues include registration fee for the annual meeting
- AOOP offers 50% off annual dues for:
- New members for their first year
- Former members who have not attended for 10 years
- Psychiatrists in the first 5 years of practice after residency
For questions, contact Paul Hammer, AOOP president at paul.s.hammer@outlookcom.
Please fill out membership form below.
Once approved, you will receive an email invoice for payment ofdues.
Membership Application Form
© Copyright AOOP.org